Currency pair: Any
Time frame: Any
Forex Indicator: RSI (14) with levels at 70 and 30.
Entry rules: Buy when RSI has crossed below 30, formed a bottom, and then crossed back up through 30.
Entry rules: Sell when RSI has crossed above 70, formed a peak, and then crossed back down through 70.
Exit rules: not set.
Advantages: RSI is a very good indicator to refer for confirmation for any entry in any simple or complex trading system. For current trading method it advices well on entries, but opportunities occur not that often.
Disadvantages: monitoring is needed, still false signals take place. Strategy is suggested to be used in combination with other ones.
Forex Trading Systems Installation Instructions
RSI High-Low Forex Trading Strategy is a combination of Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator(s) and template.
The essence of this forex system is to transform the accumulated history data and trading signals.
RSI High-Low Forex Trading Strategy provides an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust this system accordingly.
Forex Metatrader 4 Trading Platform
- Free $30 To Start Trading Instantly
- No Deposit Required
- Automatically Credited To Your Account
- No Hidden Terms
How to install RSI High-Low Forex Trading Strategy?
- Download RSI High-Low Forex Trading Strategy.zip
- Copy mq4 and ex4 files to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Copy tpl file (Template) to your Metatrader Directory / templates /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your forex system
- Right click on your trading chart and hover on “Template”
- Move right to select RSI High-Low Forex Trading Strategy
- You will see RSI High-Low Forex Trading Strategy is available on your Chart