“You underestimate the power of the Dark Side. If you will not fight, then you will meet your destiny.”
Seduced by the Dark Side of the Force and became a powerful Sith Lord, Darth Vader served under the Emperor for decades enforcing his Master’s will and seeking to crush the fledgling Rebel Alliance, but there was still good in him when Luke Skywalker came to face him and the Emperor after learning the truth…
Hot Toys is very pleased to officially present today, the remarkable 1/4th scale collectible figure of Darth Vader from Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi that will surely be a treasured collectible among Star Wars fans with its incredible details!
This highly-accurate quarter-scale collectible figure is sophisticatedly developed based on the appearance of Darth Vader featuring a incredibly meticulous helmet with interior mechanical details, a newly developed unmasked head sculpt with amazing likeness, faithfully recreated Darth Vader armor and outfit with LED lighted chest panel and belt boxes, LED light-up lightsaber, interchangeable severed gauntlet and hand, as well as a LED light-up Death Star themed figure stand!
Furthermore, a Special Edition only available for selected markets will exclusively include an additional LED light-up Darth Vader helmet base!
This new 1/4th scale Darth Vader collectible figure by Hot Toys will definitely be an extraordinary centerpiece for Star Wars fanatics and is now firstly available for preorder at Sideshow Collectibles website in celebration of San Diego Comic-Con 2018. Click here for more information: https://www.sideshowtoy.com/hot-toys
Fans in other regions can contact your local Hot Toys official distributor for pre-order information.
The 1/4th scale Darth Vader Collectible Figure specially features:
– Authentic and detailed likeness of Sebastian Shaw as Darth Vader in Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi
– Newly developed head sculpt with movie-accurate facial expression, detailed scars, wrinkles and skin texture
– Newly crafted helmet with detachable outer helmet to reveal the back of Darth Vader’s battle damaged head
– Newly developed body with over 30 points of articulations
– Approximately 50 cm tall
– Ten (10) pieces of interchangeable gloved hands including:
– One (1) pair of lightsaber holding hands
– One (1) pair of hands for holding belt boxes
– Four (4) pieces of gesturing hands
– One (1) piece of Force-using right hand
– One (1) piece of right hand without palm
– Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
– One (1) newly crafted Darth Vader armor and suit
– One (1) black cape with chain
– One (1) chest panel with LED light-up function (red light, battery operated)
– One (1) system function belt with LED light-up function (white light, battery operated)
– One (1) pair of black boots
– One (1) LED-lighted red lightsaber (red light, battery operated)
– One (1) lightsaber hilt
– One (1) red-colored lightsaber blade in motion (attachable to the hilt)
– A specially designed Death Star theme LED-lighted diorama figure base (battery operated)
Exclusive Bonus Accessory for Special Edition:
– A specially designed Darth Vader helmet stand with LED light-up function (battery operated)
– Head Sculpted by Ha Young Kang & Viva Lai
– Head Painted by E-Lee & JC. Hong
– Head Art Directed by JC. Hong
Release date: Approximately Q3 – Q4, 2019
**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Battery included for collectible figure, button cells are required
**Batteries not included for diorama figure base and helmet stand, 3A batteries are required
**Product details are subject to change without further notice
© & TM Lucasfilm Ltd.