More than just Tony Stark’s best friend, Rhodey is a highly decorated combat pilot and a member of the Avengers. Finally comfortable wearing the War Machine armor built by Stark tech, he will need his entire military arsenal to take on the threat looming in the cosmic shadows. Surviving after the events of Avengers: Infinity War, he has to place his trust in his fellow heroes to save the world.
Hot Toys is extremely thrilled today to introduce the 1/6th scale War Machine collectible figure from the epic screenplay Avengers: Endgame. Specially crafted in diecast material, the true-to-movie collectible figure is beautifully designed with impressive detailing based on the appearance of Don Cheadle as James Rhodes/War Machine in Avengers: Endgame. The weaponized War Machine figure with highly noticeable visual upgrade features a newly painted helmeted head sculpt and a helmet head with LED light-up function, armor suits painted in grayish black and silver with white decals, LED light-up Arc Reactor on chest and repuslors on palms, an articulated back-mounted machine gun, and a specially designed movie themed figure stand!
Defend the Earth from world conqueror Thanos with the newest War Machine armor!
The 1/6th scale War Machine Collectible Figure specially features:
– Authentic and detailed likeness of War Machine in Avengers: Endgame
– One (1) newly painted helmeted head sculpt with authentic likeness of Don Cheadle as James Rhodes in the movie with removable mask
– Movie-accurate facial features with detailed wrinkles and skin texture
– One (1) interchangeable helmeted head with LED light-up function (white light, battery operated)
– Approximately 32 cm tall
– Over 30 points of articulations
– Contains diecast material
– Special features on armor:
– Grayish black and silver colored armor with white decals on the streamline armor design
– LED- lighted hexagon-shaped Arc Reactor on chest (white light, battery operated)
– One (1) detachable chest armor to reveal interior mechanical design
– Six (6) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
• One (1) pair of fists
• One (1) pair of hands with articulated fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
• One (1) pair of repulsor firing hands (white light, battery operated)
– Articulations on waist armor which allow flexible movement
– Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
– One (1) articulated back-mounted machine gun
– A movie-themed figure stand with movie logo and character name
– Head Sculpted by Kojun
– Head Painted by JC.Hong
– Head Art Directed by JC.Hong
Release date: Approximately Q4, 2020 – Q1, 2021
**Prototype shown is not final, pending licensor approval
**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice
© 2019 Marvel.
© 2019 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.