“Thanks to you, we had to run. We’re still running.”
The Third Marvel Cinematic Universe entry this year Ant-Man and the Wasp is arriving at the theatre in just a few days! In this upcoming sequel, a newly debuted character with special ability to fly at great speeds, Wasp is teaming up with Ant-Man for an urgent new mission from Dr. Hank Pym! Whether big or small, Wasp’s strength grows to superhuman levels when she uses her powers. Making a grand entrance in Ant-Man and the Wasp, Hot Toys is delighted to present to you today the Wasp in 1/6th scale Collectible Figure!
Beautifully crafted based on the appearance of Evangeline Lilly as Hope Van Dyne in the movie, the Wasp figure includes two interchangeable heads featuring a newly developed head sculpt with detailed pony tail and a completely new helmeted head sculpt with LED light-up function that bears a high resemblance of a closed helmet showing part of Wasp’s face, two pairs of interchangeable Wasp’s wings including a pair of stand by wings and a pair of articulated wings for varies flying poses, a striking brand new Wasp suit, a Wasp miniature figure, two disc equipment, an opened helmet accessory attachable to the back of figure, and a specially designed dynamic figure stand with character backdrop.
Complete your Ant-Man and the Wasp collection with the new partner of Ant-Man who got buzzing wings on her back!
The 1/6th scale The Wasp Collectible Figure specially features:
– Authentic and detailed likeness of Wasp in Ant-Man
– One (1) newly developed head sculpt with authentic likeness of Evangeline Lilly as Hope Van Dyne
– One (1) newly developed helmeted head sculpt with LED light-up function (battery operated)
– Movie-accurate facial expression with skin texture and make-up
– Newly developed body with over 28 points of articulations
– Approximately 29 cm tall
– Two (2) pairs of interchangeable Wasp’ wings including:
– One (1) pair of articulated wings
– One (1) pair of stand by wings
– Seven (7) pieces of interchangeable gloved hands including:
– One (1) pair of fists
– One (1) pair of relaxed hands
– One (1) pair of gesturing hands
– One (1) left hand for holding disc equipment
– Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
– One (1) metallic dark blue and brass-colored Wasp suit with embossed patterns, red-colored trims, and weathering effects
– One (1) pair of dark blue-colored boots
– One (1) attachable opened helmet accessory
– One (1) miniature Wasp with stand (Approximately 2.9cm tall)
– Two (2) disc equipment
– Specially-designed dynamic figure stand with movie logo, character nameplate and a character backdrop
– Head Sculpted by So Young Lee
– Head Painted by E- Lee & JC. Hong
– Head Art Directed by JC. Hong
Release date: Approximately Q3 – Q4, 2019
**Prototype shown is not final, pending licensor approval.
**Battery included for collectible figure, button cells are required
**Product details can subject to change without further notice
© 2018 Marvel.